Random Knitting News

Update Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 6:40 AM.
Dalam topik happy times

So... I finally mastered the pattern to make My So Called Scarf! However, I made a very poor yarn choice. It was the only variegated yarn I saw, and was in beautiful colors, but the weight of it does not work for this scarf. I can't afford to buy the Manos del Uruguay yarn - beautiful as it is. So I'm on the hunt for affordable variegated yarn that will work well with this pattern. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.

I may venture out a bit to see a yarn shop I just found that looks very promising. Why can none of them be close to me though??

Gotta run. I'm meeting up with a friend soon. I also met up with another friend yesterday and plan to blog about it, but that (along with my financial woes) will have to wait until I get back. ;-)

Share On : Pin It
Random Knitting News
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Tuesday, January 29, 2008, at 6:40 AM dalam topik happy times dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2008/01/random-knitting-news.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: