Bla bla bla

Update Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 5:09 AM.
Dalam topik

  • I was wrong. The bills are STILL rolling in, and our out of pocket is actually $3000 since there are 2 of us now. It's getting old... I do believe we may hit that amount.
  • Every time I go in to daycare there are crying babies because it's just not possible that there won't be with 2 people to 8 infants. However, yesterday it was our baby, and it was so sad. Tears and snot were rolling down his red face, and he was so upset.
  • When he saw me and I picked him up, he looked so relieved. I wanted to cuddle him forever.
  • I'm tired.
  • The tired doesn't stop does it?
  • Going back to work is going to be haaaard.
  • Although my baby just started sleeping at least 5 hours for the first part of the night! Last night was over 6!
  • Too bad mommy still sleeps with one eye open.
  • The end.

Share On : Pin It
Bla bla bla
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Sunday, March 7, 2010, at 5:09 AM dalam topik dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/03/bla-bla-bla.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: