Daycare and Hub

Update Friday, March 12, 2010 at 7:17 AM.
Dalam topik crazy sh*t

Daycare - not good. He isn't assigned to those ladies I like. And when I say not good, I mean terrible - from administration to classroom. Working on a new solution.

In the kudos to Hub world, remember how he was working on a huge outside project during my pregnancy? Well he was offered a similar thing again recently and TURNED IT DOWN for us. If you couldn't tell by the caps, that is huge. And I feel absolutely terrible about it because it's his dream and passion, but the timing couldn't have been worse. Hopefully when E gets bigger, he'll get another shot because I really do want this for him,

Share On : Pin It
Daycare and Hub
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Friday, March 12, 2010, at 7:17 AM dalam topik crazy sh*t dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/03/daycare-and-hub.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: