Posts I'll never write in bullet form

Update Saturday, April 3, 2010 at 10:44 AM.
Dalam topik

  • Baby was very sick last night. It was scary. He seems better now.
  • Jen's note on thrush has led me to question if I have it. How many times have people told me not to just deal with bfing pain, that there's probably something behind it? Especially since it just started about 2 weeks ago. I'm dumb. More later.
  • We may have found 2 Dr's offices to interview. We're done with ours. We don't feel like partners in this endeavor at ALL. I'm also DONE with my insurance. We now have to appeal a $600 charge due to their screw ups.
  • I've discovered that adoptive parents can be very high and mighty just like biological ones. It's annoying. I don't like it.
  • People are almost worse with their asshatness about parenting than they were about IF. Or perhaps that's just because it's a lot harder to hide that you have a child than that you have IF.
  • My confidence is slooowly coming back. I get knocked down pretty easily though.
  • Sometimes I feel like a pariah pumping at work. People are so weird about breast milk.
  • My baby will be THREE MONTHS OLD tomorrow! ACK!

Share On : Pin It
Posts I'll never write in bullet form
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Saturday, April 3, 2010, at 10:44 AM dalam topik dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/04/posts-i-never-write-in-bullet-form.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: