Gold Star for the Hub! (It's been too long!)

Update Monday, June 28, 2010 at 2:05 PM.
Dalam topik happy times

I love you Hub - for so many things. But I most especially love you right now for these:

  1. Tidying up the house.
  2. Taking the baby to daycare every day with good humor and love.
  3. Refilling the hand soap.
  4. Remembering the trash bags I missed.
  5. Dealing with the laundry.
  6. Being interested in completing home improvement projects.
  7. Being so very present in my and E's lives.
  8. Changing E's diaper just as much as I do.
  9. Rubbing my head with compassion when I'm tired.
  10. Telling me that we make a good parenting team.
  11. Taking ownership of certain daily responsibilities so they aren't on my shoulders and mind.
XOXOXOXOXO and yet another gold star to add to your others. Sorry it's been so long.
.

Share On : Pin It
Gold Star for the Hub! (It's been too long!)
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Monday, June 28, 2010, at 2:05 PM dalam topik happy times dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/06/gold-star-for-hub-it-been-too-long.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: