Bullets because I'm Lame

Update Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM.
Dalam topik

  • I'm finally catching up with other people of like mind with babies. For me, it's a lot like having other IFers to talk with.
  • Today we hung out with a delightful couple with twins and their equally delightful friends. The first delightful couple struggled to have their babies too, and it's lovely to see them together. (Hi KWs!)
  • Maybe tomorrow I'll catch up with another IFer and her lovely boy. We shall see!
  • E is developing so fast I don't know which way to look! Stepping, rolling, eating solids (the sweet stuff is the yummiest!)
  • E now tries to bribe me into things by bestowing kisses... lots and lots of open mouthed, licky kisses... in which he grabs my hair and brings my face to his.
  • He also punched me in the nose. It's sore. And a little swollen.
  • Mom is visiting soon! Huzzah!

Share On : Pin It
Bullets because I'm Lame
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Sunday, July 18, 2010, at 3:14 PM dalam topik dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/07/bullets-because-i-lame.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: