The Not Blogging

Update Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 4:55 PM.
Dalam topik musings

Oh the blog posts that rattle around my noggin but won't be written down... how I mourn you. Hopefully I will soon get my act together more and be able to actually write again. I want to write about things that helped me, tricks I've learned, insights I've had. Right now I mostly just get the quick thoughts and the most urgent thoughts down. My blog ends up being a mish mash of blurbs and intense ramblings.

I do have to say though that the work part of being busy is what I would cut out - definitely not the Mommy part. I would leave 1000 books, articles or blog posts unwritten for one moment with the babybutt.

Share On : Pin It
The Not Blogging
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Saturday, July 10, 2010, at 4:55 PM dalam topik musings dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/07/not-blogging.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: