He Speaks

Update Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 1:38 PM.
Dalam topik my sweetest

This has been one of the only ways to get him on camera babbling. Of course this is more complaining as he tries to fall asleep, but you get the idea. He did fall asleep a few minutes later too in case you were wondering - no crying. And oh yes, I did jinx us with my previous post. Last night's sleep was terrible as were today's naps. I'm sorry universe okay?? I really mean it this time! I'm really sorry already!



I think I might put up a photo or two of us soon. Just some of my favorites.

Share On : Pin It
He Speaks
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Sunday, August 22, 2010, at 1:38 PM dalam topik my sweetest dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/08/he-speaks.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: