Outlander

Update Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 6:38 AM.
Dalam topik books

I recently finished the book An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon. I loved it. There are lots of series in my tops faves. For example: Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Twilight, Black Stallion, Little House on the Prairie and Ender's Game. The Outlander series is definitely in my top five though. I just can't get enough of the time traveling, swashbuckling, historical love story craziness of it all! Sometimes I think, "Just let them have an easy time of it for once!" But then it wouldn't be so exciting would it? The ending to this last one is killing me. Now I have to wait YEARS to get my last fix! ARGH. Is anyone else in this boat with me?

Share On : Pin It
Outlander
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Wednesday, August 18, 2010, at 6:38 AM dalam topik books dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/08/outlander.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: