Oh What a Beautiful Morning.

Update Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 7:27 AM.
Dalam topik happy times

I woke up feeling like myself this morning! It was damn good. We took a walk in the morning cool (ish) air. That was damn good until the sauna* washed in. We picked flowers, admired (and tried to eat) pretty red leaves and patted and loved on each other. That was the best.

I also had the most fascinating interactions and people watching experiences at the grocery store first thing this morning. Apparently Sunday mornings are a gold mine for interesting. And since I felt so much like myself, I came home and immediately wrote down all I could remember so I can write about it later. It's nap time now. Woot! Don't get all beside yourself with suspense. I know all 3 of you are shivering with excitement.

Loves,
FCiF

*Remind me sometime to tell you about the man who wanted to have an outdoor sauna put in the home he was building so that he could move to Florida. Yeeeaaah.

Share On : Pin It
Oh What a Beautiful Morning.
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Sunday, September 26, 2010, at 7:27 AM dalam topik happy times dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/09/oh-what-beautiful-morning.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: