Friday Night Leftovers

Update Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 4:45 AM.
Dalam topik

  • Yeah, so I finally got my butt in gear. What of it?
  • Note that I am also way late. Even if I do it, I can't do it right.
  • We figured out that little man is afraid of the dark. If we have enough light coming into the room, he sleeps (with a few little wake ups where he babbles) from about 7:30 until about 5:30. Then he wants some milk and goes back to sleep until 7 or 8 am. If we don't, he wakes up crying multiple times. Yes, we are spoiled right now. However, please see previous anguished no sleep posts.
  • We had another baby and his Mama visit last weekend. E was afraid of him. He clutched me and cried if I put him down. He finally got used to it and played some. Then we had fun.
  • I think it's because it wasn't the lovely Elizabeth or SoBee.
  • Jen should not have moved away. (I need to make her feel guilty multiple times a week.)
  • I think I may have ovulated. Progesterone does a body good. God it feels good to be ME again.
  • My physicality is coming back. So I'm really NOT a lazy sack of potatoes! The last year or so had me convinced that was my default setting.
  • Any ideas on cheap/easy baby costumes? E has to enjoy his first Halloween!
  • The car broke down completely this week. Luckily we are able to have it fixed. This one is paid off. We did NOT want to have a new car payment.
  • Nursing is completely and totally done. E says, "NO Mama!" And it's cool! I still get about 4 oz a day for bottle feeding, and I do it because I'm a cheapskate. Formula is pricey!
  • Remind me to tell you a really cute baby story in its own post.
  • Please see below termite concerns and help a girl out with some info!

Share On : Pin It
Friday Night Leftovers
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Sunday, October 3, 2010, at 4:45 AM dalam topik dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/10/friday-night-leftovers.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: