No More Milk

Update Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 6:06 PM.
Dalam topik musings

E had his last bottle with my milk in it on Tuesday. it had gotten to the point where it was taking me two days to get 3 or 4 ounces, and it just wasn't worth the time anymore. I still use some of my milk for cereal and such sometimes, but he's doing well with the formula. He is so obviously the driver in this plan, that it doesn't really bother me at all. Sometimes I miss the closeness, but he's a lovey bug, so I get it in other ways. He also snuggles pretty well when I feed him his bottle and sometimes wants only me to do it, so it's not so different.

I kind of miss that amazing ability, but to be honest, I feel free in a way too!

Share On : Pin It
No More Milk
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Thursday, October 7, 2010, at 6:06 PM dalam topik musings dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/10/no-more-milk.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: