Stylish Blogger

Update Monday, April 25, 2011 at 8:10 PM.
Dalam topik

Wow. It's been a long time since I've gotten a blogger award. Perhaps it's because I suck so at follow through. haha. It never ceases to completely surprise me when it happens though... especially because I suffer from the whole, "I'm not cool enough" mentality. I'm ok with not being part of a "cool crowd," it's just that it surprises me when someone I would designate as such notices me. Yeah. I'm a weirdo.

Anywho, the quite interesting and talented Ms. Jjiraffe at Too Many Fish to Fry passed on the Stylish Blogger award for me. I am supposed to list 7 things about myself and then pass it on to 15 more. And here is where I get really lame and prove that I'm not worthy of awards. I will list the 7 things, but then I'm gonna say that if you are reading this, I consider you awarded. I just have such trouble narrowing it down. Besides, a lot of the people I read have already done this award, and I don't want to make them feel like they have to do it again. See? A neurotic nut. But it is a fun way to learn about each other, so if you decide to do it, please leave me a comment so I can go read!

Here goes:

1. I can say, "I eat shoes" and "beautiful butt" in Tagalog.
2. I can actually say quite a few other things, but those are the funniest (and the most fun).
3. The movie, "Toy Story" is one of my favorites. I could watch it a million times. It speaks to me on a deeper level.
4. I have a thumb that for as long as I can remember has easily popped out of joint backwards and lock that way. I used to do it as a sort of parlor trick, but as I've gotten older, it sticks more firmly and hurts more to pop it back, so now it's slightly less usable than my other thumb.
5. One of my elbows also regularly popped out of its socket when I was very young. Mom learned how to push it back in because it happened so often. It happened so badly once that she couldn't, and the doctor figured I would do it on my own by accident. I did. I fell going down the slide in the snow. I'm apparently a joint freak.
6. I have a fairly famous (infamous?)... not ancestor so much as indirect relative from the 16th century. I would tell you who it is, but then I'd have to kill you.
7. If I were rich, I would have horses and ride regularly. Horses weren't only my girlish love, they are also my adult love. There's nothing like a good bond between horse and rider, and oh my GOD what beautiful animals.

The end.

Share On : Pin It
Stylish Blogger
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Monday, April 25, 2011, at 8:10 PM dalam topik dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: