An Excuse to See my Favorite Doctor

Update Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:57 AM.
Dalam topik treatments

Today I got to visit the best Obgyn in the whole world. Who else can say they're excited to see their gynecologist? Luckily for me though, it wasn't that kind of appointment. I was going to discuss that breast pain I mentioned long ago when my milk came in... the one that often made it difficult to sleep it was so painful. FavoriteOB had thought it might just be milk pressing on nerves, which part of it may very well have been. However, the pain hasn't gone away 6 months after weaning. It's not as intense, but it's still there and doesn't feel so great. It's particularly bad during my follicular phase. It's mostly on one side, but the other has its share too.

FavoriteOB did an exam with E in tow (who thought the nurse and doc were hurting me) and thinks that it's most likely just inflammation of the chest wall due to all the changes my breasts have been through in the past year or so. I will be getting a mammogram and possibly an ultrasound just in case, but he doesn't suspect they'll find anything serious. He's always wanted to get a younger baseline on me anyway due to my cyst and fibrous tissue, so here's a good excuse!

Another bit of good news from this visit; my blood pressure is back down to almost pre pregnancy levels! I used to regularly measure in the 90's over the 60's and 70's. My highest during pregnancy was 148/95, and I never really went below 128/85. My highest post partum was something like 165/121. Today? I WAS 100/68! And that was while I was trying to soothe a crying E! (Surely the blood pressure cuff was a torture device for Mommy!) I am so excited and pleased. It's been coming down tiny bit by tiny bit each doctor visit, but this is the first time in over a year and a half that I've been in my normal.

Share On : Pin It
An Excuse to See my Favorite Doctor
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Tuesday, May 3, 2011, at 8:57 AM dalam topik treatments dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2011/05/excuse-to-see-my-favorite-doctor.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: