Perfect Moment Monday: Coming in Just Under the Wire

Update Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 7:53 PM.
Dalam topik my sweetest

When I walked up my driveway after work Saturday night, E had not seen me for 22 and a half hours. (Since he went to bed the night before.) When Hub opened the door, my baby rushed to the screen door, mouthed "Maamaa!" a bunch of times and banged on the glass. When I opened the door and swooped him up, he said over and over again, "Mama! I gosssoooo! I gosssoooooooo!" It took us a moment to realize that what he was saying was, "Mama I got you!"

Be still my beating heart.

Go see the other current Perfect Moment Monday entries at Write Mind Open Heart.

Share On : Pin It
Perfect Moment Monday: Coming in Just Under the Wire
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Tuesday, May 24, 2011, at 7:53 PM dalam topik my sweetest dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2011/05/perfect-moment-monday-coming-in-just.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: