Positive Reinforcement Questions?

Update Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:41 PM.
Dalam topik book learnin'

Ok folks. I'm kind of stuck as to what I'd like to write about next, and I figured, "Why not ask the people (4 of you? Maybe 5? heh heh) who are going to read it?"

Would you like a tutorial on basic first steps to training? This would mostly be involving animals, but I could give examples on how a human approach might differ. Do you want to see that at all? Or just not in the next step?

The other thing I want to address soon is "setting yourself up for success." I want to outline best practices and the way to laying a good ground work along with some of the methods behind the (not so) madness.

Input?

Thanks lovies!

Share On : Pin It
Positive Reinforcement Questions?
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Wednesday, May 25, 2011, at 6:41 PM dalam topik book learnin' dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2011/05/positive-reinforcement-questions.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: