Accident, Sickness, Book and Thoughts Jumble

Update Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 9:27 AM.
Dalam topik books,crazy sh*t,musings,my sweetest

  • Thank you so much for your wonderful responses to my cousin's post. It was so well written and hit such a chord that I couldn't imagine others not getting to read it.
  • We are home today as E's fever spiked to a crazy 104.4 last night with medicine, and that was an ear reading. Doctor today said to stay the course.
  • I envisioned writing a post about the accident, but I think it's just taken up so much of my time and energy the past few days that I don't want to devote that much thought to it. So you'll get some bullets instead.
  • I'm upset that it had to be the "good" car. If Hub's car had been totaled (no a/c, 170,000 miles, lots of rattles) it wouldn't have been such a bad thing. My car is the first "nice" one I've ever had, it's so dependable and lovely, and I got it on such a good deal that I don't think I could find that again. (There's a chance it will be totaled due to the extensive damage to the wheel system in the back.)
  • As much as the accident sucked, I felt so horribly for the old man who caused it. (Is that weird?) He seemed wracked with guilt, and his wife wanted to make up to the baby so badly she ran around picking flowers from the roadside for him. She didn't understand that it was the presence of strangers he was upset about and not the accident itself.
  • The state trooper joked with E, handed him my driver's license (E loved that as he loves cards), and even gave him a stuffed Nemo.
  • That's twice now I've had a great experience with this area's police force whether it be state or county.
  • E called Nemo, "GOLGISH! (goldfish)" before promptly throwing him down and asking for his lovey back. He hasn't touched him since.
  • I also just got a red light ticket by mail (camera intersection) because I was being a stupid mommy brain. It is another BAD month for finances. They seem to unfairly outweigh the good months.
  • I just finished reading, Number the Stars by Lois Lowry (recommended by Jen). It's about the Danish resistance to their Nazi occupation and dedication to their Jewish countrymen during World War II as seen through the eyes of a child. It's one of the most wonderful books I've ever read. I will always read Jen's recommendations without hesitation.
  • We are working on a new five year plan for our lives about which I will definitely need to write when I have the time to formulate the proper thoughts. Stay tuned.

Share On : Pin It
Accident, Sickness, Book and Thoughts Jumble
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Wednesday, June 15, 2011, at 9:27 AM dalam topik books, crazy sh*t, musings, my sweetest dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2011/06/accident-sickness-book-and-thoughts.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: