Summer Camp Day 17 - Weekends!

Update Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 7:31 PM.
Dalam topik summer camp

Day 17 – What is your favorite thing about the weekend? Do you take a break from blogs or is this when you catch up?

My favorite thing about the weekend is most definitely our family time. It's so much fun to just play. I hate that we only have one day off together as a family unit. E seems to live for that day.

Obviously I catch up on blogs (if you read this) only on weekends at night or when E is napping. I'm out of the house for about 12 hours a day on work days and then with the scramble of bedtime and getting ready for work/daycare time, I get very little blogging in. I've learned to let that stuff go and go back to basics when I needed to. Trying to get as much done as I used to was starting to cause some break downish stuff, so I re-prioritized.

Share On : Pin It
Summer Camp Day 17 - Weekends!
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Sunday, July 17, 2011, at 7:31 PM dalam topik summer camp dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2011/07/summer-camp-day-17-weekends.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: