My Generation

Update Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 3:52 PM.
Dalam topik crazy sh*t

I stumbled on this article on one of those social media sites we're always moaning about. And I liked it. It's a bit dark and negative for my viewpoint... and I also feel like he is characterizing all of us under a behavior style we didn't all have, but I like this take on generation X and this upcoming generation all the same. Read it, and tell me what you think of it.

5 Ways We Ruined the Occupy Wall Street Generation

Share On : Pin It
My Generation
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Sunday, November 13, 2011, at 3:52 PM dalam topik crazy sh*t dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-generation.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: