A Little Bit of Books

Update Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 10:30 AM.
Dalam topik books

I've been sampling books on my Kindle Fire lately (post to come on its pros and cons). One of those was Chasing Rainbows by Kathleen Long. Have any of my fertility challenged homies read it? What did you think? I liked the first two chapter samples. WARNING: infant loss and infertility dealt with in those two chapters.
And secondly, am I the only one who has read all about what happens in the Hunger Games series out of fascination but is too afraid of the depressing aspects (children killing children because they have to) to read it for real? I liked the sample but am afraid to take the plunge. Please say I'm not the only dork.

Share On : Pin It
A Little Bit of Books
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Wednesday, January 18, 2012, at 10:30 AM dalam topik books dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/01/little-bit-of-books.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: