1000 Posts Old

Update Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:09 AM.
Dalam topik happy times

Um, so I made it to 1000 posts and didn't even commemorate it. This is the 1000th. I had intended to write something all inspirational and junk about having that many posts, but yeah right. We all know how my brain works (or doesn't.)

I've been posting in this blog for four and a half years. I relied heavily on blogs and message boards early on in our TTC journey, but I resisted starting one of my own thinking it would look pretty silly if I went and got pregnant shortly after starting. Ah but I am a sweet, naive thing. So I started blogging in the midst of all the crap and met many helpful, wonderful human beings along the way. I still love writing. I just don't get to do it as much as I once did. I blame my ridiculous level of fatigue. Yes it's much better than it ever was, but I still feel like I am way too tired for my age. Or maybe I AM just getting old?  

So for this, post 1002, how about I introduce you to the very first time I wrote an entry for Fertility Challenged in Florida.

Dear Reader

Share On : Pin It
1000 Posts Old
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Tuesday, March 13, 2012, at 11:09 AM dalam topik happy times dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/03/1000-posts-old.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: