The Bare Truth on Future Pregnancy

Update Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM.
Dalam topik scary stuff

If you remember, I hashed out my thoughts (which Hub shares) on us having no more children. And each and every thing I said still rings true. But do you know what the heaviest truth is?

Right now I am blissfully happy with E. I try to stay aware and helpful for those who do not have my happiness, but I am effing terrified of the what ifs. Rightly or wrongly, I feel like we cheated the system. I feel triumphant and victorious. I still have loads of fears for E as he grows, but they aren't as irrationally strong as the ones surrounding pregnancy and infancy. And you know what? I almost feel blissfully naive again. Or at least I can pretend I am. And I am not in the least prepared to give that up.

Share On : Pin It
The Bare Truth on Future Pregnancy
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Tuesday, March 13, 2012, at 2:38 PM dalam topik scary stuff dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/03/bare-truth-on-future-pregnancy.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: