Dear Metformin

Update Friday, March 2, 2012 at 11:59 AM.
Dalam topik PCOS,treatments

You and I didn't get off to the greatest of starts. I was afraid of our relationship, and that fear was validated after your first rejection of my food choices. It was quite a few months of trial, error and adjustment until we worked things out.
Now I can only thank you for the fact that I now have my beautiful child, my blood lipids are no longer in the scary range, and I have normal cycles for the first time ever! They are less painful, more predictable and TWENTY-EIGHT DAYS LONG! It's no longer an oddity. I just had my third 28 day cycle in a row for the first time ever!
So... Thanks... A lot.
Barb

Share On : Pin It
Dear Metformin
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Friday, March 2, 2012, at 11:59 AM dalam topik PCOS, treatments dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/03/dear-metformin.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: