Not a Pretty Picture aka How I Got My Ass Moving

Update Monday, March 26, 2012 at 9:34 AM.
Dalam topik

Tragically, the miracle swim suit did not make me look like the model. It didn't even make me look good. Why is it that when other people gain 10 pounds, I think they still look pretty good, yet when I gain 10 lbs (ok 12), I feel I look gross? I think part of it is my new (and older) body shape, and part is that my gut absorbs quite a lot of the fat. Sigh.

So seeing photos of myself in said suit finally prompted a move to start running again. I found the free C25K app in my app store and started today. it seems totally doable, and I will keep you updated. It was awesome in that just when I thought I couldn't run anymore, it would let you walk. Here's to better health! Anyone want to do it with me and keep updating?

Share On : Pin It
Not a Pretty Picture aka How I Got My Ass Moving
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Monday, March 26, 2012, at 9:34 AM dalam topik dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/03/not-pretty-picture-aka-how-i-got-my-ass.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: