Swimsuits - The Evil

Update Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 4:30 AM.
Dalam topik decisions

I've been happy with myself in a swimsuit possibly one phase in my life. I am most definitely not in that phase now. Nor do I think I ever will be again. There are jiggly bits that just won't stay where they ought anymore.

Last year, Jen found a suit I loved online at Anthropologie. Oh how I crave the things in that store. But being Anthropologie, it was super expensive. I found one like it again there, but again, would have paid nearly $200 with shipping for the durn thing.

THEN, then I found it on my beloved Amazon for $25 less and with no shipping! Plus I had points to spend from their credit card! WOOT! I am ready for our beach outing next week.

Here it is. I think it's adorable. And for those of you trying to find this brand, it's called "Seafolly." This one is a "boyleg maillot." Do some searching around. You'll find better prices! I will update when I try it on. If it makes me look like this model, it's worth any price.


Share On : Pin It
Swimsuits - The Evil
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Wednesday, March 21, 2012, at 4:30 AM dalam topik decisions dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/03/swimsuits-evil.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: