Running is Hard

Update Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 5:41 PM.
Dalam topik

Yesterday I ran my C25K program for the third time. The kicker is, I ran day 2 over because I had to cheat a bit on my original day 2. I've also resigned myself to the fact that I will only run twice a week. I love having 3 day weekends, but the resulting 12 hour days (with lunch and drive time) just leave very little time for anything else on work days.

BUT, I notice I'm not struggling as much, and I've lost 2 pounds! Eating better has helped. I WILL get down to my acceptable weight.

Share On : Pin It
Running is Hard
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Wednesday, April 4, 2012, at 5:41 PM dalam topik dan permalink http://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/04/running-is-hard.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: