Stringing You Along

Update Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 3:13 PM.
Dalam topik adoption,musings

So far I really like Unsung Lullabies. I'm actually excited to write my post for Saturday's update. I'm trying hard to keep from reading too much at one time so that I'm able to really reflect on the passages for each week. I think moving through this book and blogging about it will be cathartic. I've already had a few "a-ha" moments.

I've also begun looking into counseling. Surprisingly, my insurance coverage for it is very good, so there's no reason not to do it. Plus, I've been having more and more trouble balancing my issues with infertility, adoption and work without help. And I really want to be able to move on at some point so that we can start the family we've always wanted. However, I fear that if we did that right now without help, there may be disastrous results. I very much feel like I'm going through a mid-life crisis at 30. Unsung Lullabies covers some of the reasons for why that may be so, and I can't wait to get to that chapter.

Is this what they call a "teaser?"

Share On : Pin It
Stringing You Along
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Wednesday, January 23, 2008, at 3:13 PM dalam topik adoption, musings dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2008/01/stringing-you-along.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: