Glorious Day

Update Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 2:50 PM.
Dalam topik adoption,happy times

What a gorgeous, glorious beautiful day! I got some weeding done in the beautiful 70 something degree sunshine of the Florida Fall. I'm trying to learn how to manage my emotions better, and how to appreciate everything in life again. This was one of those days. Despite some family drama, I was still able to dig my fingers into the earth and turn my face up to the sun for some blissful communion with the outdoors.

Tonight, I plan to buy some more yarn and work more on a beautiful scarf I've started for Christmas. Pray that I can keep this up because damn it feels good. I even looked more into adoption today.

Share On : Pin It
Glorious Day
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Tuesday, November 11, 2008, at 2:50 PM dalam topik adoption, happy times dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2008/11/glorious-day.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: