I need a home!

Update Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 7:09 AM.
Dalam topik adoption

Hi! I don't have a name yet because I don't have a home. Barb and her husband were at the local bank the other day when I came up to them for a pet. I was very lonely and hungry, and when I saw them, I knew they were animal lovers.

I turned up the charm and wound my way through their legs as they made those weird beeping noises in the big shiny thing in the wall. Sure enough, both bent down to check me out. Score! I knew I had them when they both exclaimed over how thin I am. They're right. I've been so hungry. My hip bones poke out and my backbone is (sadly) no fun to stroke because it's so prominent. My fur is also dirtier than it should be because I'm just so tired and had to fight so hard to survive.

I was elated when they both seemed to decide that they had to take care of me. Barb picked me up, and I started purring right away so that she knew I was a good kitty. Then they did something I didn't expect. They carried me into this little room and closed all the doors. I sat on Barb's lap happily at first. Then the little room started rumbling and moving, and I could see things whir by outside a clear wall! It was very scary. My heart started pounding, and I couldn't help but let me claws out a little bit. I was very careful not to hurt Barb though since it wasn't her fault. I was just nervous. I stood with my front feet on the clear wall so that I could keep an eye on what was speeding by. I started to wonder if this was a mistake!

Soon enough though, the room stopped rumbling, and they carried me into a warm, dry area where I got a little bed, a place to potty and yummy food and fresh water. I couldn't eat too much at first, but now I'm doing much better. Barb calls my room, "the garage." She said I can't come in because I'm a danger to their other pets, but that they'll find me a true home soon.

Does anyone in the central Florida area want to come visit me to see if I would fit in their home? I'm a really sweet kitty. I really love people and am so calm. Barb and her husband seem to really like me, but her husband is a bit allergic, and her other pets wouldn't like me at all. I'm glad they took me in though so that I could stop being so hungry and lonely. I love company.

Here's a photo of me so that you can fall in love and take me home:
Barb's Note: I'm pretty sure he's a neutered male, but I'm not positive. He really is very friendly and calm. It's unusual to find a cat this sweet and cuddly. I wish we could keep him, but it's just not possible. We couldn't let him out there to fend for himself though, and I'm scared of taking him to a shelter. All the really nice cat places are overwhelmed right now and can't take anymore. If anyone is interested in meeting him, please let me know in the comments and I'll be in touch.

Share On : Pin It
I need a home!
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Tuesday, November 4, 2008, at 7:09 AM dalam topik adoption dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-need-home.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: