Some nuggets of information I've gleaned lately...
- The very newest version of What to Expect When You Are Expecting is soooo much better than the older one. Gone is the assumption that you can eat this perfect diet no matter how sick you are and added is much more up to date info that you may actually be asking at this point. They also included a much better rundown of the baby's development. Because really, isn't that what everyone mostly wants to know about?
- There actually is one good thing about being one of the last in your age group family and friend wise to become pregnant.... THE LOOT! I have offers from no less than 5 friends and family members to give us things ranging from furniture to adorable clothes to computerized toys. YAHOO!
- I only gained one pound since last visit. Just thought I'd sneak that in there. And by the way, I still weigh 10 pounds less than I did at the height of the clomid, femara, iui and injectibles crap.
- Dizziness sucks, but Gatorade is supposed to help. Woo hoo! An allowance from the doctor to DRINK SUGAR!
- My feelings about adoption have surprisingly only become stronger while pregnant. I very firmly believe that we are meant to adopt a sibling after this baby. I saw another adoptive family at work recently, and that thought popped into my head. Now how to gently ease Hub into that. All in good time... We should probably have this one first.
- Zofran causes constipation. I did not know this. Farah informed me. Just beware.
- My male ob/gyn does not know what a bella band is. Well... I guess now he does.
Tinggalkan Komentar: