Yet Another Doctor Visit

Update Friday, July 24, 2009 at 9:11 AM.
Dalam topik medical history,PCOS,thyroid,treatments

I got to see my favorite Endo today! My obgyn had hinted that he would take care of my tsh monitoring from now on, but nope. I'm not giving up my endo. I trust her endlessly, and she has never let me down on my health. She knows my endocrinology history and needs way better than any other doctor I currently have. Plus, this is what she does. It's her specialty. I do not want her left out of the loop on my Hashi's or PCOS. No way.

Neutral news: tsh is climbing slightly again, so 100mcg of Synthroid here we come! Thank God for you, you wonderful little pill. Knowing that I've bought quite a few bottles of Synthroid now that I haven't been able to finish due to increases, the nurse gave me several sample packets. I was so pleased because it was getting old buying new bottles all the time.

Good news: my glucose was down to 78! If you recall, last time it was measured was right before I got pregnant, and it was 88. Before that, it never dropped below 97. (over 99 is considered high) Thank God for Metformin again!

Now I shall prepare for my regularly scheduled after lunch nap.

Share On : Pin It
Yet Another Doctor Visit
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Friday, July 24, 2009, at 9:11 AM dalam topik medical history, PCOS, thyroid, treatments dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2009/07/yet-another-doctor-visit.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: