Anatomy Scan Results

Update Friday, August 28, 2009 at 9:44 AM.
Dalam topik Me - Pregnant?,sonogram

To say I get anxious before each Doctor's appointment is a little bit of an understatement. I don't actually feel all that anxious, but I have nightmares to write home about the day or two before... usually dealing with the baby. This appointment was a biggie as I was to find out the results of our anatomy scan (other than BOY. :)

What a fucking GIANT relief to find that he is all healthy as far as they can tell! No evidence of any abnormalities, and growth seems right on track! WAHOOO! I could expire from relief at this whole pregnancy so far, let me tell you. He's my little champ. He's getting a high five when he gets outta there.

Everything seems on track with me too. The only thing we're a little worried about is a tendency to get a pounding heartbeat and nausea if I haven't gotten enough rest. The doctor thinks it's still to do with electrolytes, but since it's still happening (usually only in the AM) even with my continued intake of around 32 oz a day, he wants me to have my GP do an EKG just in case. I do have a benign murmur. Could that have anything to do with it?

In my daily life, work is getting harder - especially in this heat. Doctor says to no longer lift over 25 pounds and to take frequent breaks. It's just difficult because you don't want to put too much on your coworkers. He says that my career should be fine though and since I'm physically active, I should actually be healthier.

Because of work though, I've been getting a lot of leg aches at night along with a lower back ache. I have to look into pregnancy orthotics. Does anyone have tips on good ones? I was thinking about that back support thing that holds up your belly too. Again - any info?

And finally, I've started spotting just a teeny bit of colostrum from my huge left Mama. I noticed it the other day on my shirt and brushed it off as nothing. It couldn't be YET right? But then last night, here it came again.. completely unmistakable. The funny thing is, when I check the offender, there's no sign of it. So weird. Does this bode well for my ability to breast feed? It's something about which I've been very worried.

Other than the usual pregnancy weirdness, I feel pretty darn good. My emotions are hectic, but way better than during the clomid and injectibles days, so I can handle it.

Share On : Pin It
Anatomy Scan Results
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Friday, August 28, 2009, at 9:44 AM dalam topik Me - Pregnant?, sonogram dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2009/08/anatomy-scan-results.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: