Guess who decided to make his or her presence known big time last night? I had felt what I thought might be movement.. a sort of watery ripple low in my abdomen on Friday morning, but brushed it off as probably some gas bubbles or something. But then last night, well, I guess it wanted to make sure I knew what was a gas bubble and what wasn't. It seems to like when I'm lying down either in early AM or just to go to sleep best. Or maybe that's just when I notice. But I had so many funny ripples and the lightest of taps in there last night, that there's no doubt in my mind the kid was saying hi. The ripply movements felt almost like when you're in the ocean and a swimming thing brushes by your leg - except in this case, YOU are the ocean. I can't wait until Hub can feel. I love when the kid verifies it's alive.
Hello?
Update Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 3:19 AM. by Fertility Challenged in Florida
Dalam topik good news,Me - Pregnant?
Dalam topik good news,Me - Pregnant?