Kristin from Dragondreamer's Lair wants to know what books are on our reading lists. I have a hard time keeping up with fun questions, awards and such on others' blogs, but you can always reel me in with book stuff. So I thought I'd share mine.
I recently finished a bunch of books, but these are some I still have waiting for me and some I still need to order from the library.
1. The Sight - David Clement-Davies
2. Chalice - Robin McKinley
3. Number the Stars - Lois Lowry (thanks to Jen)
4. A Swiftly Tilting Planet - Madeleine L'Engle
5. Valiant - Holly Black
6. Marked - Kristin & PC Cast
7. Shadow Mountain - Renee Askins
8. Auralia's Colors - Jeffrey Overstreet
There are more, but these are the most immediate ones on my list. Please share and let a note in the comments if you'd like so I can browse.