The Big Turnaround

Update Friday, March 19, 2010 at 4:11 PM.
Dalam topik good news,happy times,my sweetest

Can you tell I'm back to work? No time!

Daycare is going fabulously. I love his new caretaker, and E seems to love her too. And can I say that though I always felt I had an awesome husband, he has become the father that every woman dreams her man could be. Or at least he's what I always dreamed of. He deserves so many pats on the back, I will never be able to show him enough.

The night before last E slept for 8 hours straight! The downside is that I woke up in a literal pool of breast milk. I usually rely on the kid to help me with that.

Share On : Pin It
The Big Turnaround
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Friday, March 19, 2010, at 4:11 PM dalam topik good news, happy times, my sweetest dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2010/03/big-turnaround.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: