So you remember the creepy old neighbor next door? I would link to my stories about him, but I can't seem to find them and don't have the time for a long search. Anyway, if you do, you'll remember that he seems to kind of... come on.. to me. OK, so kissing me on the side of the neck is more than a come on, it's straight up freaky, but I don't get close enough to him anymore for that to happen.
He seemed to calm down during the latter half of my pregnancy and the beginning of my motherhood experiences. But now that I'm "lookin' good" again, I think he's back in form. Aside from mentioning how "good" I look on a regular basis, he's also been talking a lot about how well fed my baby is. And it's nothing I can really put my finger on, but he just says it in a creepy way. It doesn't help that the first time he said it, his daughter had just asked me about how breast feeding was going (in not so many words) right before that. I get the distinct feeling that he's also been trying to catch me outside alone again. And he gets entirely too close to my baby when he manages to get near him.
Ugh, ugh, UGH. Please save me from oversexed 80 something year old men with seriously ridiculous delusions. *shiver* Oh well. At least I could knock him down and run away fairly easily.
The Creepy Next Door
Update Monday, October 11, 2010 at 11:46 AM. by Fertility Challenged in Florida
Dalam topik crazy sh*t,scary stuff
Dalam topik crazy sh*t,scary stuff