Grumpy

Update Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 6:16 PM.
Dalam topik Feeling crappy,food

I'm really grumpy with blogging right now, and I'm not sure why. I mean, I know some of the things I'm grumpy about, but I'm not sure why they're bothering me, and I'm not sure what's stopping me from writing even though I have ideas. I'm just in a bit of a pissy mood in general lately, so perhaps it's because dear AF is on her way or some other hormonal balance for which I'm famous. (Maybe just locally, but you know what I mean.)

On the bright side, we went into a Sedano's grocery store for the first time today and were delighted by cheap, delicious empanadas de pollo along with a wonderful lady selling them who didn't speak much English. I don't speak much Spanish, so together we taught each other and bumbled our laughing way through a conversation. Our next stop was the ice cream/sherbet counter where we had a mix of tamarindo (tamarind), mango and guanabana (pronounced gwa-NA-va-NA - yes I mangled it at first) sherbet. The lady there was a delight too. We will surely be going back. As I've mentioned before, most Hispanic cultures (particularly the women) delight me. I come from a very expressive family and have spent a lot of my life becoming more quiet and trying to tone down my reactions so as not to appear, "so emotional." It's too tiring to explain to people that that's just the way we are. But when I'm surrounded by Colombians or Chileans or many other nationalities in those parts, I feel at ease and happy. It's nice to live here.

So to sum up, I'm a grump who still gets a high off food and happy people. What do you do when you feel this way about blogging? Perhaps it's that I'm not getting much of a high off it anymore? Any thoughts welcome.

Share On : Pin It
Grumpy
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Sunday, September 18, 2011, at 6:16 PM dalam topik Feeling crappy, food dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2011/09/grumpy.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: