Oh my darling, wonderful boy. Things have been busy, and I've neglected my love letters to you. You are 20 and a HALF months old now, and there are so many things to say! YOU have so much to say. You are a full fledged, full thinking, intelligent, loving little boy. No more baby I'm afraid. The other night I called to say I was coming home from work, and Daddy let you answer the phone. You said, "Hewwo mommy! Mommy come home?" Then you told me all about the "Wan Mowas." It took my breath away to hear such a big boy!
You still love letters and words. Numbers are fun too. You can count to 10, but words are your true love. "Supa Why" is your hero, and I'm pretty sure he's the reason you know the letters you do. Oh we tried to teach you too, but nothing compares to that weirdly convoluted group of digi animated kids whose "super big problems" include, "What do I do if Dad can't tie my shoes?" (use your super word powers after mangling a classic story, that's what!)
But anyway, your water obsession has reached an almost mindless zombie stage. Luckily you're still pretty easy going so the tantrums aren't too bad. You've shown lots of potty interest and initiative and have started imaginative play. Mommy and Daddy have so much fun with that.
So sorry about the miserable teething and allergies my babe. I know it's "scwatchy," and we both wish we could take it on for you. You're just happy with us scratching it for you though. Love it when you stick your leg out in front of us and request it.
Singing is an awesome interest right now, and we never tire of asking you to sing the ABCs, Winnie the Pooh, or any of the many in your repertoire.
Daddy and I both consider it an honor to be your parents. You're delightful.
Love you kiddo,
M
Letters to Babybutt
Update Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 8:19 PM. by Fertility Challenged in Florida
Dalam topik my sweetest
Dalam topik my sweetest
Dear E,