Strangers Can Still Be Kind

Update Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 7:27 PM.
Dalam topik happy times,musings

Today Hub, E and I were eating at Panera Bread (yum) for dinner. A lady next to us said, "Excuse me, but I would just so hate for this to go to waste. There are people starving in the world...." She trailed off and indicated to the half a bagel and full package of cream cheese remaining on her plate.

Hub graciously accepted, and she hastened to give him a napkin and plastic knife she hadn't touched. I liked the feeling of that. I like that she offered so kindly and conscientiously. I like that I'm married to a man who always seems to believe and participate in a world community where that can still happen. And I like that E witnessed it all.

Share On : Pin It
Strangers Can Still Be Kind
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Sunday, September 11, 2011, at 7:27 PM dalam topik happy times, musings dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2011/09/strangers-can-still-be-kind.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: