Body Image

Update Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 5:58 PM.
Dalam topik

The lady at the consignment shop was so nice and helpful. She was also teeny tiny, and it turns out, a mother to a 4 year old. We discussed the matter of the "pouch." She assured me that it goes away with the proper exercise.

I nodded politely but methinks if hers went away that it wasn't the loose chicken skin Bleh of which I was speaking. Am I right? Is that a plastic surgeon's milieu or do I have hope?
In related news, I'm ashamed of my eating the past 2 days though I did run on Sunday and Monday. That felt good.

Share On : Pin It
Body Image
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Wednesday, April 18, 2012, at 5:58 PM dalam topik dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/04/body-image.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: