Letters to Little Man

Update Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 7:39 PM.
Dalam topik my sweetest

Dear E,
You aren't a baby anymore... at all! You are such a little boy it's incredible. At a little over 2, you show no sign of being terrible. In fact, you are loving, sweet, funny and so smart it scares me.
I love how you ask, "What's dat?" for every part of an object. You don't want to just know it's a hammer. You want to know it has a claw and a head and a handle. (Probably not the right term, but cut Mommy some slack.)
You count to 30 now. THIRTY. When you have your own kids, this will amaze you. Your memory is a steel trap. Three weeks ago, I showed you what an epiphyte was. Today you brought me one and said, "Can you say epiphyte Mommy?"
But my favorite is just how warm and kind you are. You hate seeing distress even in people on cartoons. You hug and kiss us all the time. When you want comfort, you rub my hair or arm. You thank us for things and again days later when you see it. You get very worried when we don't seem ok, and if we apologize to you for something, you are in a hurry to reassure with a, "Don't worry Mommy. It's OK."
Your humor is blossoming too, and I love it. You try to trick us and are starting to think bodily noises are funny.
Daddy and I just said to each other again last night, "How were we so blessed with such a wonderful child?" I know everyone says that if their children, but you really are wonderful and amazing E. I really truly believe that... Even when you mimic me saying, "Dat SUCKS!"

Love,
M

Share On : Pin It
Letters to Little Man
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Tuesday, April 10, 2012, at 7:39 PM dalam topik my sweetest dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/04/letters-to-little-man.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: