Life and the Bright Side

Update Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM.
Dalam topik

When I was younger, I was much more energetic and made it much more of a point to find things in life to look forward to. I wanted to be excited and happy about my day no matter what it held. For example, I might look forward to the school assembly, or seeing a friend, or if nothing else, coming home to check the mail. (There might be something good for me!) But as life knocked me around, I slowly slid out of that habit.

I just remembered it recently as I naturally started to pick it up again. It made me feel so good that I decided to try to practice it more consciously. I've been in such a good spot that it's working, and it's been easy! For waking up early tomorrow for work (ugh) I'm remembering that we have a unique project going on with customers this week that should be fun, challenging and interesting. I still like E better, but it's something.

It's all been going so well that I knew the other shoe had to drop. We have two pretty intense medical situations going on with close family, and it makes me remember all over again why people matter more to me than anything else. And just as I was settling into our house better and liking Florida again, I feel the urge to move. Crap.

Share On : Pin It
Life and the Bright Side
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Tuesday, April 10, 2012, at 7:18 PM dalam topik dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/04/life-and-bright-side.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: