Parenting Pundits

Update Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 6:30 PM.
Dalam topik opinion differences,parenting

I get really tired of so many "experts" talking about how we should raise children in practically every sense. I believe there is no catch all other than do not abuse.

I'm also tired of, "if we parented like the French, or in the 40s, or the 50's, or like the Chinese..." The list goes on and on. Here's the thing. I don't believe we are in a "parenting crisis." Youth issues are so much more complicated than that. I also don't believe parents who search for a different way are necessarily "wrong."

What is important is that we parent in a style that works for our families and that consistency is maintained. Abuse and/or negligence is not acceptable, but I don't believe most parents exhibit those traits. Call me an optimist, but those smug, "experts" be damned.
The end.

Share On : Pin It
Parenting Pundits
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Thursday, April 19, 2012, at 6:30 PM dalam topik opinion differences, parenting dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/04/parenting-pundits.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: