Random and Fun

Update Monday, April 16, 2012 at 4:09 PM.
Dalam topik


  • Weirdly enough, something I missed when we got a Queen bed was being able to curl my toes over the end of the mattress. (I did not miss the cramped space)
  • When I sleep with E, I get to do that again. It's kinda fun.
  • In related news, Ikea beds are lovely, and E doesn't snore as much as Daddy.
  • I got PART of one of my goals accomplished. I got new skin care products from Clinique. Oh Clinique how I love you. Your tinted moisturizer is wonderful for my dry, sun ravaged, aging skin. So many other product lines make me break out. Clinique never has.
  • The weather has been beautiful. I don't want to see summer. 
  • We're having visitors in April, May and June. 
  • Running is going well. I'm getting so much better! I can see a difference each time I run. 
  • I have a blood draw tomorrow for a recheck on all my lipids and hormones. Wish me luck. I'd like to avoid statins. 
  • The end.

Share On : Pin It
Random and Fun
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Monday, April 16, 2012, at 4:09 PM dalam topik dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/04/random-and-fun.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: