Running- Worried edition

Update Monday, April 9, 2012 at 3:17 PM.
Dalam topik

This was my 4th go. On a positive note, my stamina was much much better. I pretty much breezed through this step. Another positive is E's positively reinforcing, "That was a fun run Mommy! And.. Run Mommy run!"

The problem: my ankles, hips and lower back are twinging. The ankles are the worst. I had hip problems at the end of and for a long time after pregnancy. But I've never had ankle problems before. I would greatly appreciate any insight. I'm enjoying this and really want to continue. It's sadly difficult to run on anything other than pavement here too.

Share On : Pin It
Running- Worried edition
Artikel ini diposting dari blog , Monday, April 9, 2012, at 3:17 PM dalam topik dan permalink https://mateinthree.blogspot.com/2012/04/running-worried-edition.html. 47. Jangan lupa baca artikel terkait dan tinggalkan komentar di bawah ini.

Tinggalkan Komentar: